BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — With 2019 Opening Day on Friday, Feb. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky,
WKU Baseball is excited to announce its slate of promotions for the 28 home games
this season at Nick Denes Field, as well as the contest vs. Kentucky at Bowling
Green Ballpark on April 23.
When the Hilltoppers take on the Norse to begin the year, the first 250 fans through
the gates will receive a WKU team schedule magnet.
In all, there are six giveaway dates throughout the season:
* Feb. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky: Schedule magnets for first 250 fans
* March 9 vs. Memphis: Traditional red towels for first 100 fans
* March 30 vs. Charlotte: American flag-themed t-shirt for first 100 fans
* April 20 vs. Florida Atlantic: Jersey towels for first 100 fans
* April 23 vs. Kentucky (at BG Ballpark): Red t-shirt for first 250 students
* May 17 vs. Old Dominion: 100th Season t-shirt for first 100 fans
For the three midweek games during the season at Nick Denes Field, fans can enjoy
special pricing on traditional ballpark fare. Game tickets, popcorn and hot dogs
will each be $2, and a large soft drink with a souvenir cup will be $5.
For Sunday afternoon games, children aged 12 and under receive free admission, and a
kid’s lunch special that includes a hot dog, bag of chips and can of soda will be
$5. After the game, children are invited to run the bases with Big Red.
For Military Appreciation Weekend against Charlotte on March 29-31, all military
personnel receive free admission with valid identification.
Flexible season ticket packages are now available for purchase, including 30 tickets
for $50 that can be used at any of the 29 home games throughout the 2019 campaign.
Fans can purchase tickets HERE
or in person at the WKU Ticket Office during business hours.
Promotions and dates are subject to change. Please follow @WKUBaseball and
@WKUSports for more information throughout the season.