- VIDEO: WKU head coach Mike Sanford
- VIDEO: WKU RB Quinton Baker
- VIDEO: WKU QB Mike White
- VIDEO: WKU DT Chris Johnson
- WKU, Southern Miss plays Senior Day softball doubleheader today
- Easton leads Tops on first day of C-USA Men’s Golf Championship
- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
Two WKU football games moved to Friday nights
- Updated: April 6, 2017
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Conference USA announced on Thursday that two WKU football
games will move to Friday to accommodate national television broadcasts on CBS
Sports Network, at Old Dominion (Oct. 20) and the home finale against rival Middle
Tennessee (Nov. 17).
The reigning back-to-back conference champions will host the Blue Raiders at 7 p.m.
under the lights of Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium while the kick time at
Old Dominion is still to be determined.
Additional Conference USA football television exposures through other league
television partners, as well as select non-conference road games that will air on
other conferences television packages will be released as soon as they are
finalized. Kick off times for additional home and away games will also be announced
as soon as possible.
The Hilltoppers are in the midst of spring practices under first year head coach
Mike Sanford and return the league’s top passer in quarterback Mike White, the
reigning C-USA Newcomer of the Year, as well as six starters from C-USA’s top
scoring defense a year ago. WKU wraps up the spring season on April 22 with the
annual Red vs. White Spring Game, set for 3 p.m., and opens the 2017 season on Sept.
2 at home against Eastern Kentucky.
How to Follow the Hilltoppers: For complete information on WKU Hilltopper Football, follow the program via social media @WKUFootball on Twitter and Facebook.