- VIDEO: WKU head coach Mike Sanford
- VIDEO: WKU RB Quinton Baker
- VIDEO: WKU QB Mike White
- VIDEO: WKU DT Chris Johnson
- WKU, Southern Miss plays Senior Day softball doubleheader today
- Easton leads Tops on first day of C-USA Men’s Golf Championship
- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
SOKY’s Outdoors, Feb. 16, 2017
- Updated: February 17, 2017
Jack (JD) Williams with Mohawk Outdoors joins the show to talk about his time as a soldier, how he became injured and how hunting has helped him overcome his injuries.
LISTEN HERE: SOKY’s Outdoors is a weekly outdoors show on ESPN 102.7 FM and 1450 AM in Bowling Green with host Brian Webb. It airs each Thursday at 5 p.m. and it streams at espnky.com. Webb and his guests talk about all types of hunting, fishing and other outdoors activities.