- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
- WKU tennis falls to FIU in C-USA tournament
- Rockcastle Gun Show, April 20, 2017
- WKU tennis beats FAU, advances to round two
- WKU baseball hosts Rice for a doubleheader today
- WKU Track and Field lands in Georgia for GT Invitational
- Hilltoppers set for Red vs. White Spring Game
Justin Johnson joins football team for spring practice
- Updated: March 28, 2017
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — Hilltopper men’s basketball letterman Justin Johnson will participate with WKU football for the remainder of spring activities with the team, beginning with this afternoon’s practice.
Johnson remains an active member of the Hilltopper men’s basketball team and will work out as a tight end this spring on the gridiron.
How to Follow the Hilltoppers: For complete information on WKU Hilltopper Football, follow the program via social media @WKUFootball on Twitter and Facebook.