- VIDEO: WKU head coach Mike Sanford
- VIDEO: WKU RB Quinton Baker
- VIDEO: WKU QB Mike White
- VIDEO: WKU DT Chris Johnson
- WKU, Southern Miss plays Senior Day softball doubleheader today
- Easton leads Tops on first day of C-USA Men’s Golf Championship
- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
Hilltoppers climb to No. 21 in track and field poll
- Updated: April 11, 2017
NEW ORLEANS — Coming off Senior Day and posting seven first-place marks at the
Hilltopper Relays, the WKU men’s track and field team has climbed two spots in the
Week 2 regular season USTFCCCA poll.
The Red and White picked up 88.54 total points and remains the only Conference USA
team in the poll.
Florida, which WKU faced in the Pepsi Florida Relays on March 31 and April 1,
remains at No. 1 in the poll, receiving 294.38 points.
At the Hilltopper Relays, numerous national top-25 marks were produced by WKU
student-athletes: Ventavius Sears’ triple jump of 16.06m ranks fifth, Emmanuel
Dasor’s 200-meter dash (20.55) ranks fifth, Julius Morris’ 200-meter dash (20.62)
ranks 11th and Morgan McIntyre’s pole vault mark of 4.13m is tied for 23rd in the
No. 21 WKU will split up in its next relays with athletes going to the Mt. SAC
Relays and Austin Peay Invitational on April 14-15.
How to follow WKU Track & Field: For complete information on WKU Track & Field, follow the team on Twitter at @WKUTrackField.