- VIDEO: WKU head coach Mike Sanford
- VIDEO: WKU RB Quinton Baker
- VIDEO: WKU QB Mike White
- VIDEO: WKU DT Chris Johnson
- WKU, Southern Miss plays Senior Day softball doubleheader today
- Easton leads Tops on first day of C-USA Men’s Golf Championship
- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
Football spring sale Saturday includes game jerseys
- Updated: April 18, 2017
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – After a successful inaugural run last season, the WKU Spring
Equipment Sale will return for 2017 at Saturday’s Red vs. White Spring Game.
The sale will open earlier this year and begin at 8 a.m. to accommodate high demand
as fans will be able to purchase authentic WKU football game jerseys, including all
three colors from WKU’s previous run of jerseys the team wore from 2013-15, cleats
and shoes from Under Armour as well as team sideline polos, heavy jackets, and
The popular Grab Bag also returns for 2017 where fans can get a Russell Athletic
drawstring bag for $25 and take home as much clothing (jerseys excluded) as they can
fit inside the bag.
The sale will run through the end of the Red vs. White Game on the southeast
concourse, near Avenue of Champions. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. Items
will not be sold online and cannot be purchased ahead of time.
* Grab Bag – $25
* Russell Athletic Heavy Jackets – $50
* Open Box Cleats/Shoes – $25
* In-Box Cleats/Shoes – $60
* Game Jerseys – $75
WKU’s Red vs. White Spring Game kicks off at 3 p.m. at Houchens Industries-L.T.
Smith Stadium on Saturday. The first 1,000 fans will receive a free “Back2Back” red
tank top, celebrating WKU’s consecutive Conference USA titles, and the first 2,000
fans will receive “Back2Back” decals.
How to Follow the Hilltoppers: For complete information on WKU Hilltopper Football, follow the program via social media @WKUFootball on Twitter and Facebook.