- Baker breaks out in Red vs. White game
- WKU track and field posts 12 top-5 finishes
- Sanford introduces ‘Raise the W’
- Hilltopper signee Josh Anderson scores 23 in Iverson Classic
- WKU tennis falls to FIU in C-USA tournament
- Rockcastle Gun Show, April 20, 2017
- WKU tennis beats FAU, advances to round two
- WKU baseball hosts Rice for a doubleheader today
- WKU Track and Field lands in Georgia for GT Invitational
- Hilltoppers set for Red vs. White Spring Game
Emmanuel Dasor named C-USA Male Track Athlete of the Week
- Updated: April 4, 2017
RVING, Texas — WKU Track and Field’s Emmanuel Dasor was named Conference USA Male
Track Athlete of the Week as announced by the league office Tuesday afternoon.
At the Pepsi Florida Relays this past weekend, Dasor ran the fourth-fastest time in
school history in the outdoor 400-meter race (45.93). It also was the third-fastest
400-meter run of his career. The mark placed fourth at the event and currently sits
as fourth-best in the nation while sitting atop the Conference USA charts.
The Ghana native and his relay team of Eli Minor, Ventavius Sears and Julius Morris
backed up the Hilltoppers’ preseason No. 23 ranking with posting the second-fastest
time in the country in the 4x100m relay. The time of 38.91 is the second-best mark
in program history and also ranks first in C-USA.
In Dasor’s storied career, it is the third outdoor weekly award and his first since
the 2015 outdoor season.
WKU Track and Field will return to action this upcoming weekend as the Red and White
will host the Hilltopper Relays starting at 1 p.m. CT on Friday and 9 a.m. CT on
How to follow WKU Track and Field: For complete information on WKU Track and Field, follow the team on Twitter at @WKUTrackField.